FREE BIBLE QUIZ
YOU CAN CONFIRM
THE FREE BIBLE QUIZ GAMES ANSWERS GIVEN AT BOTTOM OF THIS
PAGE OR BY CLICKING ON LINK NEXT TO REVELATION FREE BIBLE QUIZ GAMES
1) How many days did it take God to create the
Heaven and the Earth?
2) What did God do on the third
day of creation? (Genesis 1:9-13)
3) What did God do on the seventh
day? (Genesis 2:2-3)
4) What is the seventh day
called? (Exodus 20:10)
5) What were the names of the
first two people? (Genesis 2:19, 3:20)
6) What was the name of the
garden where the first two people were?
(Genesis 2:8, 2:15)
7) What did God take from the
first man to make woman with?
8) Who tricked Eve?
9) What was the name of the tree
that Adam and Eve were told not to eat from?
10) How did God punish the serpent
for what he did? (Genesis
11) How did God punish woman?
12) How did God punish man?
13) What were Adam and Eve's first
two son's names? (Genesis 4:1-2)
14) Why did Adam and Eve's son kill
his brother? (Genesis 4:3-8)
15) How did God punish Cain?
16) How did God protect Cain?
17) What was Adam and Eve's third
son's name? (Genesis 4:25)
18) The oldest man in the history
of the world lived 969 years. What was his name?
19) How many sons did Noah and his
wife have? (Genesis 6:10)
20) What were Noah's son's names?
21) What did God tell Noah to do?
22) How long did it rain during the
Great Flood? (Genesis 7:12)
23) How many of each "clean" animal
were aboard the ark? (Genesis
24) What did Noah do to find out if
all the water was dried up?
25) What is the sign of God's
promise to never destroy the earth with a flood again?
26) How old was Noah when the Great
Flood happened? (Genesis 7:11)
27) Who was in charge of building
the tower of Babel? (Genesis
28) What was Abraham's wife's name?
(Genesis 11:29, 17:15)
29) What happened to Lot's wife?
30) What was Abraham and Sarah's
son's name? (Genesis 21:3)
31) How old was Sarah when she gave
birth to Abraham's son?
32) What did God tell Abraham to do
to his son? (Genesis 22:2)
33) Who did Isaac marry?
34) What did Esau trade his
birthright for? (Genesis
35) Who dreamt of a ladder going up
to Heaven? (Genesis 28:12)
36) How many sons did Israel have?
(I Chronicles 2:1-2)
37) Who was Jacob's favorite son? (Genesis
38) What did Jacob make for his
favorite son? (Genesis 37:3)
39) What were Jacob's wives'
name's? (Genesis 29:23-28)
40) Why did Joseph's eleven
brothers hate him? (Genesis 37:4)
41) What did Joseph's brothers say
happened to him? (Genesis
42) Where was Joseph taken when his
brothers sold him? (Genesis 37:28)
43) Who was Joseph in prison with?
44) What was Pharaoh's captain of
the guard's name? (Genesis 39:1)
45) What was Pharaoh's dream about
that Joseph interpreted? (Genesis 41:1-7)
46) What did Joseph suggest to
Pharaoh? (Genesis 41:34-36)
47) What did Pharaoh do for Joseph?
48) What was Israel's youngest
son's name? (Genesis 35:18)
49) What did Joseph have his
steward put in his youngest brother's sack?
50) What was Joseph's oldest
brother's name? (Genesis
51) What did the king of Egypt tell
the midwives of the Hebrew women to do?
52) Who found Moses floating in a
basket? (Exodus 2:5)
53) Why did Moses leave Egypt?
54) Where did Moses see God?
55) What did God want Moses to do?
56) What was Moses brother's name?
57) Why did God send Moses brother
with him? (Exodus 4:10)
58) What did Moses staff turn
into? (Exodus 4:3)
59) Who had a hardened heart?
60) How many plagues were there
upon Egypt? (Exodus
61) What were three of the
62) Why did the people of Israel
put lamb's blood on their door posts?
63) What was the name of the water
that Moses led the people of Israel through
64) How did Moses know which way to
lead the people through the wilderness?
65) What was the bread from Heaven
called? (Exodus 16:15)
66) What was Moses' father-in-law's
name? (Exodus 3:1)
67) What was Moses' wife's name?
68) What is the only Commandment
with a promise and what is it?
69) What did the people of Israel
do while Moses was up on the mountain?
70) What was the name of the
mountain where God gave Moses the Commandments?
71) What were the Commandments
written on? (Exodus 31:18)
72) What is the Ark of the
Covenant? (Exodus 25:16)
73) What were the two Holy men's
names who wanted to help Moses claim Canaan?
74) What happened when people
didn't believe that God sent Moses to free His people?
75) How did the walls of Jericho
fall down? (Joshua 6:20)
76) Who was the secret of Samson's
strength? (Judges 16:17)
77) How did Samson kill the lion?
78) What did Samson see in the
lion's dead body, some time later?
79) Why did Samson's wife tell the
secret of his riddle? (Judges:
80) What did Samson do when his
father-in-law gave his wife to another to marry?
81) What did Samson kill 1000 men
with? (Judges 15:15)
82) Who tricked Samson into telling
the secret of his strength?
83) What did the Philistines do to
Samson when they captured him?
84) How did Samson get revenge on
the Philistines? (Judges 16:28-30)
85) How did Eli die?
(I Samuel 4:18)
86) Who was Saul?
(I Samuel 9:17)
87) What was Saul doing when Samuel
told him what God had chosen him for?
(I Samuel 9:3,20)
88) Who was David the son of?
(I Samuel 16:19)
89) What instrument did David play?
(I Samuel 16:23)
90) How many brothers did David
have? (I Samuel 16:10)
91) What was the giant of the
Philistines' name? (I Samuel 17:4)
92) How many stones did David
choose out of the brook? (I Samuel 17:40)
93) How did David kill the giant?
(I Samuel 17:49-51)
94) Who was David's best friend?
(I Samuel 18:1)
95) Why was Saul jealous of David?
(I Samuel 18:8)
96) What did it mean to David when
Jonathan shot his arrow far?
(I Samuel 20:13,22)
97) How did Saul know that David
could have killed him? (I
Samuel 24:11) - (I Samuel 26:11-12,22-23)
98) How many sons did David have, not
including the of the concubines and Tamar?
(I Chronicles 3:1-9)
99) Who was the captain of David's
army? (II Samuel 8:16)
100) What is David known as?
101) Who killed Absalom?
(II Samuel 18:14)
102) What city is known as "The City
of David?" (II Samuel 5:7)
103) God told Solomon in a dream,
"Ask what I shall give thee." What did Solomon ask?
(I Kings 3:9)
104) What did Solomon say to do to
find out who the baby's real mother was? (I Kings 3:25)
105) What did Solomon do for God that
David wanted to do? (I Kings
106) What kind of wood was used to
build the Temple? (II
107) Where did the wood for the
Temple come from? (II
108) What was most everything in the
Temple covered in? (II
109) How long did it take to build
the Temple? (I Kings 6:38)
110) How many proverbs did Solomon
speak? (I Kings 5:32)
111) What king made God more angry
than all the kings of Israel before him? (I Kings 16:33)
112) What did Jezebel do to God's
Prophets? (I Kings 18:4)
113) What shape was the cloud that
Elijah saw come up out of the sea?
(I Kings 18:44)
114) Why did Elijah run and hide in
the wilderness? (I Kings
115) What did an angel of God bring
Elijah? (I Kings 19:6)
116) Who was the next Prophet of God,
after Elijah? (I Kings 19:16)
117) What did Ahab want from Naboth?
(I Kings 21:2)
118) How did Naboth die?
(I Kings 21:13)
119) How did Jezebel die?
(II Kings 9:33)
120) When Elijah asked Elisha before
he was taken, what did Elisha ask for?
(II Kings 2:9)
121) How was Elijah taken up into
Heaven? (II Kings 2:11)
122) What did Elisha do to heal the
water in Jericho? (II Kings
123) Why were children making fun of
Elisha? (II Kings 2:23)
124) What happened to the children
who were making fun of Elisha?
(II Kings 2:24)
125) What did Elisha tell Naaman to
do so his leprosy would be healed?
(II Kings 5:10)
126) What was the king Ahasuerus'
wife's name? (Esther 1:9)
127) How did Haman die?
128) What did satan say Job would do
if everything was taken away from him?
129) How did God reward Job after all
his tribulation? (Job 42:10)
130) Who wrote the Book of Psalms in
the Bible? (Psalms Titles)
131) How many Psalms are in the Book
of Psalms? (Psalm 150)
132) Who wrote Proverbs?
133) Who said "There is no new thing
under the sun?" (Ecclesiastes
134) Which king's dream did Daniel
interpret? (Daniel 2:28)
135) What were Daniel's three
friend's names? (Daniel 1:7)
136) What name did the king give
Daniel? (Daniel 1:7)
137) What did Daniel want to eat and
drink instead of the kings meat and wine?
138) What was the images feet made of
in Nebuchadnezzar's dream?
139) What did Nebuchadnezzar do to
Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego?
140) How many men did the
Nebuchadnezzar see walking in the fire?
141) What did Belshazzar do that made
the Lord mad? (Daniel 5:3-4)
142) What happened at Belshazzar's
feast? (Daniel 5:5)
143) What did the Lord write to
Belshazzar? (Daniel 5:25-28)
144) Why was Daniel thrown in the
lion's den? (Daniel 6:10)
145) What did God do to the lions
while Daniel was in the den?
146) Where did God send Jonah?
(Jonah 1:2, 3:2)
147) Why was Jonah thrown into the
sea? (Jonah 1:10)
148) How long was Jonah in the belly
of a fish? (Jonah 1:17)
149) What grew over Jonah's booth?
150) What happened to the gourd?
151) How many generations were there
from Abraham to Christ?
152) Where was Jesus born?
153) Who was the king when Jesus was
born? (Matthew 2:1)
154) Who saw Jesus' star in the
east? (Matthew 2:2)
155) What did the wise men give to
Jesus? (Matthew 2:11)
156) How did the wise men know not to
return to Herod? (Matthew
157) Where did the angel of the Lord
tell Joseph to take Mary and Jesus? (Matthew 2:13)
158) What did Herod do when the wise
men didn't return? (Matthew
159) How long did Mary, Joseph and
Jesus stay in Egypt? (Matthew
160) Who was king after Herod died?
161) What city did Joseph take Mary
and Jesus to when they returned to Israel? (Matthew 2:23)
162) Who preached in the wilderness?
163) What did John the Baptist eat?
164) Where did John baptize people?
165) What did John say Jesus would
baptize with? (Matthew 3:11)
166) What did God say when Jesus was
baptized by John? (Matthew
167) After John baptized Jesus, what
happened to him in the wilderness?
168) How long did Jesus fast in the
wilderness? (Matthew 4:2)
169) What was the first thing the
devil wanted Jesus to do?
170) What was the second thing the
devil wanted Jesus to do?
171) What was the third thing the
devil wanted Jesus to do?
172) Who were the first two
apostles? (Matthew 4:18-19)
173) What did the first two apostles
do for a living before they followed Jesus?
174) What was the name of James and
John's father? (Matthew 4:21)
175) What did Jesus say the meek
would inherit? (Matthew 5:5)
176) What will happen if you judge
others? (Matthew 7:1-2)
177) What did Jesus say to do to
those who curse you? (Matthew
178) What did Jesus say false
prophets wear? (Matthew 7:15)
179) What kind of sickness did
Peter's mother have when Jesus went to his house
180) What did Jesus say healed the
woman who touched the hem of his garment?
181) How many apostles did Jesus
have? (Matthew 10:2)
182) What was the name of the apostle
who betrayed Jesus? (Matthew
183) What sin will not be forgiven?
184) What is a tree known by?
185) Who did Jesus say are his
brothers? (Matthew 12:50)
186) What happens to a prophet in his
own country and his own house?
187) What did the disciples think
when they saw Jesus walking on the sea?
188) Who walked on the water with
Jesus? (Matthew 14:29)
189) Who did Jesus say he would give
the keys of the kingdom of Heaven to?
190) What is a man profited, if he
shall gain the _____ _____, and lose his own soul?
191) Who was with Jesus when he was
transfigured? (Matthew 17:2)
192) What did Jesus say you need to
have, to move a mountain?
193) Where did Peter get the money to
pay tribute? (Matthew 17:27)
194) What did Jesus say to become
like in order to enter into the kingdom of heaven?
195) What happens when two or three
are gathered together in Jesus name?
196) How many times should you
forgive another? (Matthew
197) What is easier for a camel to
do, than for a rich man to enter Heaven?
198) What did the stone become that
the builders rejected?
199) Are people married in heaven?
200) What is the greatest
commandment? (Matthew 22:37)
TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE BOOK
REVELATION FREE BIBLE QUIZ
GAMES CHALLENGE WITH REVELATION FREE BIBLE QUIZ
ANSWERS AT THE BOTTOM OF
OR JUST CLICK
REVELATION BOGGLER ANSWERS
FREE BIBLE QUIZ
CLICK ON LINK
BELOW TO CHECK OUT OUR END TIMES STUDY FORUM