BIBLE ACTIVITIES FOR ADULTS
Click the link next to each question to go to that chapter.
Free Bible quiz games answers are at the bottom of this page.
We also have other free Bible activities for kids and Bible activities for adults available to you within our Christian community. Knowledge of God's word is an important ingredient of the Christian walk and this free Bible quiz can help you do so.
FREE BIBLE ACTIVITIES FOR ADULTS QUIZ
TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE BIBLE
FREE BIBLE ACTIVITIES CHALLENGE
ANSWERS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
You can confirm the Bible activities answers given at bottom of this page.
1) How many days did it take God to create the Heaven and the Earth?
2) What did God do on the third day of creation? (Genesis 1:9-13)
3) What did God do on the seventh day? (Genesis 2:2-3)
4) What is the seventh day called? (Exodus 20:10)
5) What were the names of the first two people? (Genesis 2:19, 3:20)
6) What was the name of the
garden where the first two people were?
(Genesis 2:8, 2:15)
7) What did God take from the
first man to make woman with?
8) Who tricked Eve?
9) What was the name of the tree
that Adam and Eve were told not to eat from?
10) How did God punish the serpent
for what he did? (Genesis
11) How did God punish woman?
12) How did God punish man?
13) What were Adam and Eve's first
two son's names? (Genesis 4:1-2)
14) Why did Adam and Eve's son kill
his brother? (Genesis 4:3-8)
15) How did God punish Cain?
16) How did God protect Cain?
17) What was Adam and Eve's third
son's name? (Genesis 4:25)
18) The oldest man in the history
of the world lived 969 years. What was his name?
19) How many sons did Noah and his
wife have? (Genesis 6:10)
20) What were Noah's son's names?
21) What did God tell Noah to do?
22) How long did it rain during the
Great Flood? (Genesis 7:12)
23) How many of each "clean" animal
were aboard the ark? (Genesis
24) What did Noah do to find out if
all the water was dried up?
25) What is the sign of God's
promise to never destroy the earth with a flood again?
26) How old was Noah when the Great
Flood happened? (Genesis 7:11)
27) Who was in charge of building
the tower of Babel? (Genesis
28) What was Abraham's wife's name?
(Genesis 11:29, 17:15)
29) What happened to Lot's wife?
30) What was Abraham and Sarah's
son's name? (Genesis 21:3)
31) How old was Sarah when she gave
birth to Abraham's son?
32) What did God tell Abraham to do
to his son? (Genesis 22:2)
33) Who did Isaac marry?
34) What did Esau trade his
birthright for? (Genesis
35) Who dreamt of a ladder going up
to Heaven? (Genesis 28:12)
36) How many sons did Israel have?
(I Chronicles 2:1-2)
37) Who was Jacob's favorite son? (Genesis
38) What did Jacob make for his
favorite son? (Genesis 37:3)
39) What were Jacob's wives'
name's? (Genesis 29:23-28)
40) Why did Joseph's eleven
brothers hate him? (Genesis 37:4)
41) What did Joseph's brothers say
happened to him? (Genesis
42) Where was Joseph taken when his
brothers sold him? (Genesis 37:28)
43) Who was Joseph in prison with?
44) What was Pharaoh's captain of
the guard's name? (Genesis 39:1)
45) What was Pharaoh's dream about
that Joseph interpreted? (Genesis 41:1-7)
46) What did Joseph suggest to
Pharaoh? (Genesis 41:34-36)
47) What did Pharaoh do for Joseph?
48) What was Israel's youngest
son's name? (Genesis 35:18)
49) What did Joseph have his
steward put in his youngest brother's sack?
50) What was Joseph's oldest
brother's name? (Genesis
51) What did the king of Egypt tell
the midwives of the Hebrew women to do?
52) Who found Moses floating in a
basket? (Exodus 2:5)
53) Why did Moses leave Egypt?
54) Where did Moses see God?
55) What did God want Moses to do?
56) What was Moses brother's name?
57) Why did God send Moses brother
with him? (Exodus 4:10)
58) What did Moses staff turn
into? (Exodus 4:3)
59) Who had a hardened heart?
60) How many plagues were there
upon Egypt? (Exodus
61) What were three of the
62) Why did the people of Israel
put lamb's blood on their door posts?
63) What was the name of the water
that Moses led the people of Israel through
64) How did Moses know which way to
lead the people through the wilderness?
65) What was the bread from Heaven
called? (Exodus 16:15)
66) What was Moses' father-in-law's
name? (Exodus 3:1)
67) What was Moses' wife's name?
68) What is the only Commandment
with a promise and what is it?
69) What did the people of Israel
do while Moses was up on the mountain?
70) What was the name of the
mountain where God gave Moses the Commandments?
71) What were the Commandments
written on? (Exodus 31:18)
72) What is the Ark of the
Covenant? (Exodus 25:16)
73) What were the two Holy men's
names who wanted to help Moses claim Canaan?
74) What happened when people
didn't believe that God sent Moses to free His people?
75) How did the walls of Jericho
fall down? (Joshua 6:20)
76) Who was the secret of Samson's
strength? (Judges 16:17)
77) How did Samson kill the lion?
78) What did Samson see in the
lion's dead body, some time later?
79) Why did Samson's wife tell the
secret of his riddle? (Judges:
80) What did Samson do when his
father-in-law gave his wife to another to marry?
81) What did Samson kill 1000 men
with? (Judges 15:15)
82) Who tricked Samson into telling
the secret of his strength?
83) What did the Philistines do to
Samson when they captured him?
84) How did Samson get revenge on
the Philistines? (Judges 16:28-30)
85) How did Eli die?
(I Samuel 4:18)
86) Who was Saul?
(I Samuel 9:17)
87) What was Saul doing when Samuel
told him what God had chosen him for?
(I Samuel 9:3,20)
88) Who was David the son of?
(I Samuel 16:19)
89) What instrument did David play?
(I Samuel 16:23)
90) How many brothers did David
have? (I Samuel 16:10)
91) What was the giant of the
Philistines' name? (I Samuel 17:4)
92) How many stones did David
choose out of the brook? (I Samuel 17:40)
93) How did David kill the giant?
(I Samuel 17:49-51)
94) Who was David's best friend?
(I Samuel 18:1)
95) Why was Saul jealous of David?
(I Samuel 18:8)
96) What did it mean to David when
Jonathan shot his arrow far?
(I Samuel 20:13,22)
97) How did Saul know that David
could have killed him? (I
Samuel 24:11) - (I Samuel 26:11-12,22-23)
98) How many sons did David have, not
including the of the concubines and Tamar?
(I Chronicles 3:1-9)
99) Who was the captain of David's
army? (II Samuel 8:16)
100) What is David known as?
101) Who killed Absalom?
(II Samuel 18:14)
102) What city is known as "The City
of David?" (II Samuel 5:7)
103) God told Solomon in a dream,
"Ask what I shall give thee." What did Solomon ask?
(I Kings 3:9)
104) What did Solomon say to do to
find out who the baby's real mother was?(I Kings 3:25)
105) What did Solomon do for God that
David wanted to do? (I Kings
106) What kind of wood was used to
build the Temple? (II
107) Where did the wood for the
Temple come from? (II
108) What was most everything in the
Temple covered in? (II
109) How long did it take to build
the Temple? (I Kings 6:38)
110) How many proverbs did Solomon
speak? (I Kings 5:32)
111) What king made God more angry
than all the kings of Israel before him?(I Kings 16:33)
112) What did Jezebel do to God's
Prophets? (I Kings 18:4)
113) What shape was the cloud that
Elijah saw come up out of the sea?
(I Kings 18:44)
114) Why did Elijah run and hide in
the wilderness? (I Kings
115) What did an angel of God bring
Elijah? (I Kings 19:6)
116) Who was the next Prophet of God,
after Elijah? (I Kings 19:16)
117) What did Ahab want from Naboth?
(I Kings 21:2)
118) How did Naboth die?
(I Kings 21:13)
119) How did Jezebel die?
(II Kings 9:33)
120) When Elijah asked Elisha before
he was taken, what did Elisha ask for?
(II Kings 2:9)
121) How was Elijah taken up into
Heaven? (II Kings 2:11)
122) What did Elisha do to heal the
water in Jericho? (II Kings
123) Why were children making fun of
Elisha? (II Kings 2:23)
124) What happened to the children
who were making fun of Elisha?
(II Kings 2:24)
125) What did Elisha tell Naaman to
do so his leprosy would be healed?
(II Kings 5:10)
126) What was the king Ahasuerus'
wife's name? (Esther 1:9)
127) How did Haman die?
128) What did satan say Job would do
if everything was taken away from him?
129) How did God reward Job after all
his tribulation? (Job 42:10)
130) Who wrote the Book of Psalms in
the Bible? (Psalms Titles)
131) How many Psalms are in the Book
of Psalms? (Psalm 150)
132) Who wrote Proverbs?
133) Who said "There is no new thing
under the sun?" (Ecclesiastes
134) Which king's dream did Daniel
interpret? (Daniel 2:28)
135) What were Daniel's three
friend's names? (Daniel 1:7)
136) What name did the king give
Daniel? (Daniel 1:7)
137) What did Daniel want to eat and
drink instead of the kings meat and wine?
138) What was the images feet made of
in Nebuchadnezzar's dream?
139) What did Nebuchadnezzar do to
Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego?
140) How many men did the
Nebuchadnezzar see walking in the fire?
141) What did Belshazzar do that made
the Lord mad? (Daniel 5:3-4)
142) What happened at Belshazzar's
feast? (Daniel 5:5)
143) What did the Lord write to
Belshazzar? (Daniel 5:25-28)
144) Why was Daniel thrown in the
lion's den? (Daniel 6:10)
145) What did God do to the lions
while Daniel was in the den?
146) Where did God send Jonah?
(Jonah 1:2, 3:2)
147) Why was Jonah thrown into the
sea? (Jonah 1:10)
148) How long was Jonah in the belly
of a fish? (Jonah 1:17)
149) What grew over Jonah's booth?
150) What happened to the gourd?
151) How many generations were there
from Abraham to Christ?
152) Where was Jesus born?
153) Who was the king when Jesus was
born? (Matthew 2:1)
154) Who saw Jesus' star in the
east? (Matthew 2:2)
155) What did the wise men give to
Jesus? (Matthew 2:11)
156) How did the wise men know not to
return to Herod? (Matthew
157) Where did the angel of the Lord
tell Joseph to take Mary and Jesus?(Matthew 2:13)
158) What did Herod do when the wise
men didn't return? (Matthew
159) How long did Mary, Joseph and
Jesus stay in Egypt? (Matthew
160) Who was king after Herod died?
161) What city did Joseph take Mary
and Jesus to when they returned to Israel?(Matthew 2:23)
162) Who preached in the wilderness?
163) What did John the Baptist eat?
164) Where did John baptize people?
165) What did John say Jesus would
baptize with? (Matthew 3:11)
166) What did God say when Jesus was
baptized by John? (Matthew
167) After John baptized Jesus, what
happened to him in the wilderness?
168) How long did Jesus fast in the
wilderness? (Matthew 4:2)
169) What was the first thing the
devil wanted Jesus to do?
170) What was the second thing the
devil wanted Jesus to do?
171) What was the third thing the
devil wanted Jesus to do?
172) Who were the first two
apostles? (Matthew 4:18-19)
173) What did the first two apostles
do for a living before they followed Jesus?
174) What was the name of James and
John's father? (Matthew 4:21)
175) What did Jesus say the meek
would inherit? (Matthew 5:5)
176) What will happen if you judge
others? (Matthew 7:1-2)
177) What did Jesus say to do to
those who curse you? (Matthew
178) What did Jesus say false
prophets wear? (Matthew 7:15)
179) What kind of sickness did
Peter's mother have when Jesus went to his house
180) What did Jesus say healed the
woman who touched the hem of his garment?
181) How many apostles did Jesus
have? (Matthew 10:2)
182) What was the name of the apostle
who betrayed Jesus? (Matthew
183) What sin will not be forgiven?
184) What is a tree known by?
185) Who did Jesus say are his
brothers? (Matthew 12:50)
186) What happens to a prophet in his
own country and his own house?
187) What did the disciples think
when they saw Jesus walking on the sea?
188) Who walked on the water with
Jesus? (Matthew 14:29)
189) Who did Jesus say he would give
the keys of the kingdom of Heaven to?
190) What is a man profited, if he
shall gain the _____ _____, and lose his own soul?
191) Who was with Jesus when he was
transfigured? (Matthew 17:2)
192) What did Jesus say you need to
have, to move a mountain?
193) Where did Peter get the money to
pay tribute? (Matthew 17:27)
194) What did Jesus say to become
like in order to enter into the kingdom of heaven?
195) What happens when two or three
are gathered together in Jesus name?
196) How many times should you
forgive another? (Matthew
197) What is easier for a camel to
do, than for a rich man to enter Heaven?
198) What did the stone become that
the builders rejected?
199) Are people married in heaven?
200) What is the greatest
commandment? (Matthew 22:37)
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO ENTER THE END TIMES
FREE BIBLE ACTIVITIES FOR ADULTS QUIZ
TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION
REVELATION BIBLE QUIZ ANSWERS
REVELATION CHAPTER 1
1. Who revealed the things written in the book of Revelation? (v.1)
2. Who wrote the book of Revelation? (v.1)
3. Who was the book of Revelation addressed to? (v.4)
4. What does Alpha and Omega mean? (v.8)
5. Where was the book of Revelation written? (v.9)
6. How were the seven churches symbolized in Revelation? (v.12 & 20)
7. When John saw Jesus, what color was His hair? (v.14)
8. What did Jesus' eyes look like to John? (v.14)
9. What did Jesus' feet look like to John? (v.15)
10. What went out of Jesus mouth? (v.16)
11. What was Jesus' countenance like? (v.16)
12. What did Jesus have in His right hand? (v.16)
13. What did John do when he saw Jesus? (v.17)
14. What are the seven stars? (v.20)
REVELATION CHAPTER 2
15. What did Jesus say he would give to those who overcome in Ephesus? (v.7)
16. Where is the tree of life? (v.7)
17. What did Jesus say would happen to some in Smyrna? (v.10)
18. What did Jesus say he would give those who are faithful unto death? (v.10)
19. What two churches ate things sacrificed to idols and committed fornication? (v. 12-14 & 18-20)
20. What will Jesus do to those of Smyrna who do not repent? (v.16)
21. What will those who keep Jesus words in Thyatira receive? (v.26-28)
REVELATION CHAPTER 3
22. What will happen to those in Sardis, who overcome? (v.5)
23. What church did Jesus say he loved because they kept His word? (v.7-9)
24. What did Jesus say is the name of the city of God? (v.12)
25. What did Jesus call those in Laodicea? (v.16)
26. What did Jesus say he does to those he loves? (v.19)
27. What did Jesus say he would do with those who overcome in Laodicia? (v.21)
REVELATION CHAPTER 4
28. What color is the rainbow around God's throne in heaven that John saw? (v.3)
29. What was round about the throne that John saw? (v.4)
30. What were the elders wearing? (v.4)
31. What is in front of God's throne? (v.5)
32. What are the seven lamps of fire, before God's throne? (v.5)
33. What is in front of the God's throne that is like crystal? (v.6)
34. How many beasts are in front of God's throne? (v.6)
35. What do the four beasts look like? (v.7)
36. How many wings do each of the beasts before the throne have? (v.8)
37. What do the beasts before God's throne do? (v. 9)
REVELATION CHAPTER 5
38. What did John see in God's right hand? (v.1)
39. Who is the only one able to loose the seven seals? (v.3 & 5)
40. How did John describe the Lamb (Jesus) when he took the book out of God's hand? (v.6)
41. What did the golden vials (bowls) hold that the beasts and the elders had? (v.8)
REVELATION CHAPTER 6
42. When Jesus opened the first seal, what did John see? (v.2)
43. What does the rider on the white horse of the first seal do? (v.2)
44. When Jesus opened the second seal, what did John see? (v.4)
45. What does the rider on the red horse of the second seal do? (v.4)
46. When Jesus opened the third seal, what did John see? (v.5)
47. What does the rider on the black horse have in his hand? (v.5)
48. When Jesus opened the fourth seal, what did John see? (v.8)
49. What was the name of the rider of the pale horse and what followed with him? (v.8)
50. What kind of power was given to the rider of the pale horse? (v.8)
51. When Jesus opened the fifth seal, what did John see? (v.9)
52. When Jesus opened the sixth seal, what happened to the earth? (v.12)
53. What happened to the sun when the sixth seal was opened? (v.12)
54. What happened to the moon when the sixth seal was opened? (v.12)
55. What happened to the stars when the sixth seal was opened? (v.13)
56. What happened to the heaven when the sixth seal was opened? (v.14)
57. What happened to all the mountains and islands when the sixth seal was opened? (v.15)
REVELATION CHAPTER 7
58. How many of all the children of Israel were sealed with the seal of God in their foreheads? (v.4)
59. How many from each tribe of Israel were sealed with the seal of God? (v.5-8)
60. How many other people stood before God's throne and Jesus after the children of Israel were sealed? (v.9)
61. Where were the other people from who were before God's throne, but weren't of the children of Israel? (v.9)
62. Who were the people before God's throne after the children of Israel were sealed? (v.14)
REVELATION CHAPTER 8
63. Name two things that happened when the seventh seal was opened. (v.1-6)
64. What happened when the first trumpet sounded? (v.7)
65. What happened when the second trumpet sounded? (v.8-9)
66. What happened when the third trumpet sounded? (v.10-11)
67. What happened when the fourth trumpet sounded? (v.12)
68. What did John hear an angel say after the fourth trumpet? (v.13)
REVELATION CHAPTER 9
69. What happened first when the fifth trumpet sounded? (v.1)
70. What happened when the angel opened the pit? (v.2)
71. What came out of the smoke from the pit? (v.3)
72. What were the locusts from the smoke of the pit ordered not to do? (v.4)
73. How long are the locusts from the first trumpet on the earth? (v.5)
74. What do the locusts from the first trumpet do? (v.5-6)
75. What did the locusts from the first trumpet look like? (v.7-10)
76. Who is the king of the locusts? (v.11)
77. What happened when the sixth trumpet sounded? (v.14-15)
78. How big is the army of horsemen that kill 1/3 of mankind during the sixth trump? (v.16)
79. What did the horsemen of the sixth trump look like? (v.17&19)
80. How did the army kill 1/3 of mankind? (v.18)
81. What did people do who were not killed by the horsemen? (v.20&21)
REVELATION CHAPTER 10
82. Between the sixth and seventh trump, an angel came down from heaven. What did he have in his hand? (v.2)
83. Where did the angel between the sixth and seventh trump put his feet? (v.2)
84. How many thunders did John hear between the sixth and seventh trump? (v.3)
85. What did the angel say after John heard the seven thunders between the sixth and seventh trump? (v.6&7)
86. What did John do with the little book? (v.10)
87. How did the little book taste? (v.9&10)
REVELATION CHAPTER 11
88. What was John told to measure with a reed? (v.1)
89. How long did the two witnesses prophesy? (v.3)
90. What did the angel say will happen to those who hurt the two witnesses? (v.5)
91. What kind of powers do the two witnesses have? (v.6)
92. Who will kill the two witnesses? (v.7)
93. What happens to the two witnesses bodies after they are killed? (v.8)
94. What do those on earth do when they find out the two witnesses have been killed? (v.10)
95. What happens after the two witnesses are dead for 3½
96. What happens to the two witnesses after God gives them life again? (v.12)
97. What happens after the two witnesses ascend into heaven? (v.13)
98. When the seventh trumpet sounds, what happens to the kingdoms of this world? (v.15)
99. What happens in heaven after the seventh trump sounds? (v.16-18)
100. What happens when the temple of God is opened in heaven after the sounding of the seventh trumpet? (v.19)
REVELATION CHAPTER 12
101. What was the great wonder that appeared in heaven after the seventh trumpet? (v.1)
102. What is happening to the woman (Israel) in heaven, after the seventh trumpet? (v.2)
103. What did the dragon (satan) look like when he appeared in heaven after the seventh trumpet? (v.3)
104. What did the dragon (satan) do, when he appeared in heaven after the seventh trumpet? (v.4)
105. What happens to the woman's (Israel's) child (Christians) when it is born, in the book of Revelation? (v.5)
106. What does the woman do (who is clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and a crown of twelve stars) after she
has her child? (v.6)
107. Who does the dragon (satan) and his angels fight a war with in heaven? (v.7)
108. What happens in the war between the dragon (satan) and his angels and the archangel Michael and his angels? (v.7-9)
109. When the devil is cast out of heaven forever, what does he do? (v.12-13)
110. How does the serpent try and hurt the woman (Israel) who is hiding in the wilderness? (v.15)
111. What does the earth do to help the woman who is hiding in the wilderness? (v.16)
112. What does the dragon (satan) do after he tries the flood and it does not work? (v.17)
REVELATION CHAPTER 13
113. What does the beast look like that John saw rise up out of the sea? (v.1)
114. What name was written on the beasts heads? (v.1)
115. Where did the beast get his power? (v.2)
116. What was different about one of the beast's heads? (v.3)
117. How long is the beast given power? (v.5)
118. What was the beast allowed to do? (v.7)
119. Who will worship the beast? (v.8)
120. What did the beast look like that came up out of the earth? (false prophet) (v.11)
121. Who does the false prophet want the earth to worship? (v.12)
122. What specific miracle does the bible say the false prophet can do? (v.13)
123. What does the false prophet tell the earth to make for the beast? (v.14)
124. What can the image of the beast do? (v.15)
125. Where will the mark of the beast be placed? (v.16)
126. If you don't have the mark of the beast, what can't you do? (v.17)
127. What is the number of the beast? (v.18)
REVELATION CHAPTER 14
128. After the seven trumpets (the second 3½
years) who is raptured? (v.1-4)
129. What did John describe Jesus reaping the harvest of the earth (separating the good from the bad) with? (v.14)
130. What does the angel do with the bad people on the earth with his sickle? (v.19)
131. How deep does the blood get from God's winepress? (v.20)
REVELATION CHAPTER 15
132. What is in the seven vials? (v.1&7)
133. What song is sung by those who gain victory over the beast and his image, on a sea of glass mingled with fire? (v.3)
134. When will people be allowed into the temple of God in heaven? (v.8)
REVELATION CHAPTER 16
135. What is the plague of the first vial? (v.2)
136. What is the plague of the second vial? (v.3)
137. What is the plague of the third vial? (v.4)
138. What is the plague of the fourth vial? (v.8-9)
139. What is the plague of the fifth vial? (v.10)
140. What is the plague of the sixth vial? (v.12-14)
141. What is the place called where Satan, Antichrist and the false prophet prepare to battle against God? (v.16)
142. What does a great voice out of the temple of heaven say after the battle of Armageddon? (v.17)
143. What is the plague of the seventh vial? (v.17-21)
144. What place does God judge during the seventh vial? (v.19)
145. How big was each hail stone that fell during the seventh vial? (v.21)
REVELATION CHAPTER 17
146. What place is referred to as the great whore in the book of Revelation? (v.5)
147. Who rules over the great whore in the book of Revelation? (v.7) (see #103)
148. How long do the 10 kings (with no kingdoms yet) receive power as kings with the beast? (v.12)
149. What will happen to the great whore of the book of Revelation? (v.16)
REVELATION CHAPTER 18
150. What does the book of Revelation, Chapter 18 describe?
REVELATION CHAPTER 19
151. What is the celebration in heaven called, after the fall of Babylon? (v.9)
152. What does Jesus use to fight and win the battle of Armageddon? (v.15&21)
153. What happens to antichrist followers in the battle of Armageddon? (v.18)
154. What happens to antichrist and the false prophet in the battle of Armageddon? (v.20)
REVELATION CHAPTER 20
155. What happens to satan after the battle of Armageddon? (v.3)
156. How long does satan stay locked up in the bottomless pit? (v.3)
157. Who lives with Jesus during the millennium? (v.4)
158. When does satan do when he is loosed from the pit after the millennium? (v.8)
159. What happens to those who follow satan after the millennium? (v.9)
160. What is the last thing that happens to satan? (v.10)
161. During the Great White Throne Judgment, what happens to the dead? (v.12-13)
162. What happens to death and hell during the Great White Throne Judgment? (v.14)
163. What happens to whoever is not found written in the book of life? (v.15)
REVELATION CHAPTER 21
164. What happens to the first heaven and earth and sea after the Great White Throne Judgment? (v.1)
165. What does God create after the Great White Throne Judgment? (v.2)
166. Who will dwell with men in the new Jerusalem? (v.3)
167. Why does the new Jerusalem need no sun or moon? (v.23)
REVELATION CHAPTER 22
168. How many kinds of fruit does the tree of life bear? (v.2)
169. What are the leaves from the tree of life used for? (v.2)
170. Who is the bright and morning star? (v.16)
171. What did Jesus say about the things written in the book of revelation? (v.18-19)
172. What was the last thing Jesus said to John in the book of Revelation? (v.20)
FREE BIBLE QUIZ GAMES ANSWERS
1) Six days
2) God made the land and the seas
and plant life
3) On the seventh day, God rested
4) The seventh day is called the
5) The first two people were Adam
6) The Garden of Eden
7) A rib from Adam's side
8) A serpent (satan)
9) The tree of knowledge of good
10) Made him crawl on his belly and
eat dust all the days of it's life
11) Woman would have pain in having
12) Man would work hard all his
13) Cain and Abel
14) Because God liked Abel's
sacrifice better than Cain's
15) What he planted wouldn't grow
and made him a wanderer on the earth
16) He put a mark on his forehead
to protect him
20) Ham, Shem and Japheth
21) Build an ark
22) Forty days and forty nights
23) Seven each of clean animals,
and two each of unclean
24) Sent a dove out of the window
of the ark to see if she would return
25) A rainbow
26) Six hundred years old
28) Sarai ... Later, God would
change her name to Sarah
29) She turned into a pillar of
31) 90-91 years old
32) Kill him for a sacrifice to God
34) A bowl of soup
36) Twelve (The twelve tribes of
38) A coat of many colors
39) Leah and Rachel
40) Because Israel loved him more
41) The said he was killed by a
42) To Egypt
43) Pharaoh's butler and baker
45) Seven good years, then seven
years of famine
46) That he store food for the
first seven years, to grow rich selling it during the famine
47) Let him out of prison and set
him in charge over all of Egypt
49) His corn money and Joseph's
51) To kill all the baby boys born
to the Hebrew women
52) Pharaoh's daughter
53) Because Pharaoh wanted to kill
Moses when he killed an Egyptian
54) In a burning bush
55) God wanted Moses to lead the
people of Israel out of Egypt
57) Because Moses was afraid that
he didn't speak well enough
58) A snake
61) Water turned blood, frogs,
lice, flies, animals died, sores, hail, fire, darkness, all first born died
62) So the Lord would Passover
their home and their firstborn wouldn't die
63) The Red Sea
64) God led them in a pillar of a
cloud in the day, and in a pillar of fire at night
68) The 5th Commandment ... Honor
thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land
which the Lord thy
God giveth thee.
69) Built a golden calf to worship
70) Mount Sinai
71) Two tables of stone
72) Where the testimony of God was
kept that God gave to Moses
73) Joshua and Caleb
74) The earth split open and
swallowed them up
75) The people of Israel surrounded
the city and all shouted at the same time at the top of their voices
76) His hair
77) With his bare hands
78) A swarm of bees and honey
79) The Philistines told her they
would burn her and her family's house if she didn't tell
80) He lit 300 fox's tails on fire
81) The jawbone of a donkey
83) They poked out his eyes
84) He pulled down the pillars he
was chained to in a house where 3000 Philistines were, killing them all, and
85) He fell backward out of his
seat when he heard his sons had been killed and the ark was taken
86) God's first chosen king of
87) Looking for his dad's lost
89) The harp
92) Five smooth stones
93) Hit him in the forehead with a
stone from his sling and with Goliath's own sword, David cut his head
94) Jonathan, Saul's son
95) Because the people said that
Saul killed hundreds of men but David killed thousands
96) To run for his life because
Saul was planning to kill him
97) Because David cut off a piece
of his coat while he slept, and stole his spear and water jar, a second time
100) The Apple of God's Eye
101) Joab and ten of his men
103) For an understanding heart to
judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad
104) When Solomon said to divide the
child in half, he knew the real mother was the one who said, "O my lord, give
her the living
child, and in no wise slay it"
105) Built the Temple
106) Cedar, fir and algum
109) Seven years
110) Three thousand
112) She had them killed
113) The shape of the cloud was like
a man's hand
114) Jezebel threatened to kill him
because he had all her fake prophets killed with the sword, so he hid
115) A cake and a cruse of water
117) His vineyard
118) He was stoned to death
119) She was thrown out a window and
trampled underfoot of Jehu's horses (then her flesh was eaten by dogs)
120) "Let a double portion of thy
spirit be upon me"
121) In a whirlwind on a chariot of
fire and horses of fire
122) He sprinkled salt into it
123) Because he was bald headed
124) Two she bears came out of the
woods and clawed 42 children
125) Go wash in the Jordan River
126) Queen Vashti
127) He was hung on the gallows that
he had prepared for Mordecai
128) He would curse God to his face
129) The Lord gave Job twice as much
as he had before
134) Nebuchadnezzar's dream
135) Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego
137) Pulse (peas or beans) and water
138) Iron and clay
139) Put them in a burning fiery
141) He used the gold and silver cups
from the Temple to drink out of, at his feast and praised false gods.
142) He saw the fingers of God's hand
writing on the wall
143) MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN ...
Which Daniel interpreted: God hath numbered thy kingdom, and
finished it. Thou
art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting. Thy
kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians
144) Because he prayed to God instead
of the god of King Darius
145) God sent his angel to shut the
lion's mouths while Daniel was in the den
147) Jonah disobeyed God so He caused
a tempest in the sea where Jonah was on a ship.Jonah told the people on the
they knew Jonah was the cause of the tempest
148) Three days and three nights
149) A gourd
150) It was eaten by a worm
151) Forty Two
154) Wise men
155) Gold, frankincense, and myrrh
156) God warned them in a dream
157) To Egypt
158) Killed all the children in
159) Until Herod died
160) Archelaus, Herod's son
162) John the Baptist
163) Locusts and wild honey
165) The Holy Ghost and with fire
166) "This is my beloved Son, in whom
I am well pleased"
167) He was tempted by the devil
168) Forty days and forty nights
169) Command that stones be made into
170) Throw himself down off the top
of the temple
171) Worship him
172) Simon Peter and Andrew his
173) They were fishermen
175) The earth
176) You will be judged
177) Bless them
178) Sheep's clothing
180) Her faith
182) Judas Iscariot
183) Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost
184) The tree is known by his fruit
185) "Whoever shall do the will of my
186) He is without honor
187) That thought they saw a spirit
190) Whole world
191) Peter, James and John
192) Faith ... as a grain of mustard
193) In the mouth of a fish
194) Become as little children
195) He is there in the midst of them
196) Seventy times seven times
197) To go through the eye of a
198) The head of the corner
199) No, but are as the angels of God
200) "Thou shalt love the Lord thy
God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind"
REVELATION FREE BIBLE QUIZ
3. The seven churches which are in Asia
4. Beginning and Ending
5. The Island of Patmos
6. As seven golden candlesticks
7. White like wool, as white as snow
8. As a flame of fire
9. Like fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace
10. A two-edged sword
11. As the sun shineth in His strength.
12. Seven stars
13. Fell at His feet, as if he was dead
14. The angels of the seven churches
15. To eat of the tree of life
16. In the midst of the paradise of God
17. The devil shall cast them into prison, and they shall have
tribulation ten days
18. A crown of life, and shall not be hurt of the second death
19. Pergamos and Thyatira
20. Fight against them with the sword of his mouth
21. Power over the nations and the morning star
22. They shall be clothed in white. Jesus will keep their names
in the book of life and confess their names before God and
24. New Jerusalem
26. Rebukes and chastens
27. He will grant them to sit with Jesus in His throne
28. Like an emerald
29. Twenty four seats with twenty four elders sitting
30. They were clothed in white with crowns of gold on their heads
31. Seven lamps of fire burning
32. The seven Spirits of God
33. A sea of glass
35. One like a lion, one like a calf, one with a face like a man,
and one like a flying eagle
37. They give glory and honor and thanks to God, who lives
forever and ever
38. A book, sealed with seven seals
39. Jesus (the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David)
40. Having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven
Spirits of God, sent forth into all the earth
41. Odours (incense) which are the prayers of saints
42. A white horse, the rider with a bow and a crown was
given to him
43. Goes forth conquering and to conquer (False christs)
44. A red horse
45. He takes peace from the earth (Wars)
46. A black horse
47. A pair of balances (Famine - High prices)
48. A pale horse
49. Death, and Hell followed
50. Power over
of the earth, to kill with the sword,
hunger, death, and beasts (Pestilence)
51. The souls of those that were slain for the Word of God and
their testimony (Christians killed)
52. There was a great earthquake
53. The sun became black as sackcloth of hair
54. The moon became as blood
55. The stars of heaven fell unto the earth
56. The heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together
57. Every mountain and island were moved out of their places
60. A great multitude, which no man could number
61. Of all nations, kindreds, people, and languages
62. Those who came out of the Great Tribulation, who washed
their robes (repented for their sins) and made them white in
blood of the Lamb (were forgiven because they believed in Jesus as their savior)
63. * Silence in heaven for
* Seven angels stood before God and were given seven trumpets
* An angel stood at God's altar with a golden censer and was given much incense to offer it with the prayers of all the saints, to
* The angel filled the censer with fire from the altar and cast it upon the earth
* The seven angels prepared to sound the seven trumpets
64. Hail and fire mingled with blood were cast upon the earth. 1/3 of all trees and all the grass was burnt up
65. A great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea. 1/3 of the sea became blood. 1/3 of the creatures in the sea died and
1/3 of the ships were destroyed
66. A great burning star, called Wormwood fell upon 1/3 of the rivers and fountains of waters. It made them poisonous and many
67. 1/3 of the sun, moon, and stars were darkened, so that there was no light for 1/3 of the day and the night likewise
68. Woe, woe, woe, to those on earth when the last three trumpets sound
69. A star fell from heaven to earth and the angel was given the key of the bottomless pit
70. Smoke rose out of the pit and the sun and air were darkened from it
71. Locusts with power like scorpions
72. Not to hurt the grass or any green thing or any tree, but only those without the seal of God in their foreheads
73. Five months
74. They torment people, like when a scorpion strikes. People will want to die from the locusts torment, but will not be allowed to
75. The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. They had gold crowns on their heads, faces like men, hair like women, teeth
like lions, iron breastplates, wings that sounded like chariots running to battle, tails like scorpions with stingers
76. The angel of the bottomless pit. In the Hebrew language: Abaddon, In Greek: Apollyon
77. The sixth angel with the trumpet was told to loose the four angels which were bound in the great river Euphrates to kill 1/3 of
78. 200,000,000 (Two hundred million)
79. Heads of horses and lions, tails of serpents
80. Fire, smoke and brimstone which came out of the horsemen's mouths
81. They didn't repent of their sins. (worshipping devils and idols, murders, sorceries, fornication, theft)
82. A little book open
83. His right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth
85. There should be time no longer, and when the seventh trump sounds, the mystery of God should be finished
86. He ate it up.
87. Sweet as honey, but it made his belly bitter
88. The temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein
89. 1260 days (3½ years)
90. Fire would come out of their mouths to destroy their enemies, and if anyone hurts them, they will be killed in the same manner
91. They have power to stop it from raining, they have powers over waters to turn them to blood and to smite the earth with all
plagues, as often as they will
92. The beast from the bottomless pit
93. They lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified
94. They rejoice over them and send gifts to one another because these two prophets tormented those that are on the earth
95. The Spirit of life from God enters them and they stand on their feet
96. They ascend into heaven in a cloud for all their enemies to see
97. There is an earthquake, 1/10th of the city will fall, and 7000 people die
98. They become the kingdoms of our Lord.
99. There is a celebration in heaven. The bad are judged, and the good are rewarded
100. Lightnings, voices, thunderings, an earthquake and great hail
101. A woman clothed with the sun, the moon under her feet, and upon her head, a crown of twelve stars (Symbol for Israel)
102. She is in labor and about to have a child
103. He was red, with seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads (Antichrist Empire)
104. He cast 1/3 of the stars to earth and stood before the woman who was ready to deliver her child who was to rule all nations
with a rod of iron (those who overcome)
105. Her child (Christians) was caught up unto God, and to his throne (Rapture)
106. She is hidden in the wilderness, where God has prepared a place for her to be taken care of for 3½ years
107. The archangel Michael and his angels
108. The dragon (satan) loses and he and his angels are cast out of heaven, never to return
109. He is very angry because he knows he has but a short time. He persecutes the woman (Israel) which brought forth the child
110. The serpent casts out of his mouth a flood of water so she might be carried away by the flood
111. The earth opened her mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon (satan), (serpent) cast out of his mouth
112. He is mad and went to make war with the remaining people of Israel which keep God's commandments and have the
testimony of Jesus Christ
113. The name of blasphemy
114. It has seven heads and ten horns with ten crowns, and upon his heads, the name of blasphemy. It was like a leopard, with feet
like a bear, and the mouth of a lion
115. The beast got his power from the dragon (satan)
116. It was as it were wounded to death, and the wound was healed
117. 3½ years
118. To make war with the saints and overcome them and power over all kindreds, languages and nations
119. All that dwell on earth who aren't written in the book of life
120. He had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon
121. The beast
122. Make fire come down from heaven
123. An image
124. Speak, and cause those who do not worship the image of the beast to be killed
125. On the right hand or in the forehead
126. Buy or sell
127. Six hundred threescore and six (666)
128. The 144,000 Jewish virgin males who were marked with the seal of God in their foreheads (first-fruits)
129. A sharp sickle
130. Casts them into the great winepress of the wrath of God
131. Up to a horses bridle for 200 miles
132. The seven plagues - the wrath of God
133. The song of Moses
134. When the seven plagues (vials) are fulfilled
135. Antichrist followers get sores
136. Oceans become as blood
137. Freshwater becomes as blood
138. The heat of the sun scorches men
139. Darkness and pain overtakes the earth and mankind will gnaw their tongues off in pain
140. The Euphrates river dries up, spirits from Satan, Antichrist and the false prophet go to kings of earth and gather them to
battle against God
142. It is done
143. Voices, thunderings, lightnings and the biggest earthquake ever, islands fled away, mountains were not found, great hail
145. one talent (100 pounds)
146. MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH
147. The antichrist empire
148. One hour
149. She will be made desolate and burn with fire
150. Babylon and the fall of Babylon
151. The marriage supper of the Lamb
152. A sharp sword that proceeded out of his mouth (the word of God - TRUTH)
153. An angel tells all the birds that they will eat their flesh
154. They are cast alive into a lake of fire
155. An angel from heaven throws him into the bottomless pit and locks him up
156. 1000 years (the millennium)
157. Those who died for Christ and the word of God, and those who didn't accept the mark or worship the image of the beast
158. Deceives nations and gathers them together for battle
159. They are devoured by fire that came down from God out of heaven
160. He is thrown into the lake of fire with antichrist and the false prophet for ever and ever
161. They are brought before God for judgment
162. They are cast into the lake of fire
163. They are cast into the lake of fire
164. They are passed away
165. The New Jerusalem
166. God Himself
167. Because it is lit with the glory of God and the Lamb
169. The healing of the nations
171. Not to add to, or take away from them
172. Surely I come quickly
FREE CHRISTIAN GAMES ONLINE
Test your knowledge of the Bible as well as your talent and skills with some of these free Christian games online. We also have some standard games.
FREE CHRISTIAN GAMES ONLINE
Bible Characters and Events Hangman
... This free Christian games online forum provides a game of Hangman that uses Bible Characters and Events as the words and phrases of the puzzles.
... Try and find 30 Bible Book names hidden in a story. This is one of our most popular free Christian games online.
Christian Character Cards
... Check out these Bible character cards. Each virtual card has a story about a particular Bible character. A fun way to learn important Bible stories.
End Times Scenarios
... Imagine yourself during the End Times. What would you do in certain situations? This game will help you prepare for things you may not have thought of before.
... Questions and answers about the End Times is the focus of this game. Surprise yourself at how interested you'll be to learn more about this fascinating prophecy.
... This is another of our FUN-sational free Christian games online, try and unscramble these 50. This may be a bigger challenge than you may think, and a lot more fun too.
... Try and unscramble these words from the Bible. Our free Christian games online Scramble game will keep you guessing until you get them all unscrambled.
... Come see if you can find all 25 words in this free Christian games online word search puzzle. There is a secret word hidden in the puzzle once you find all the words.
If you would like to play other games, you can also check out our Games page.
After you have enjoyed the Bible activities forum with Bible activities for adults program ... You can also check out some of the other Christian entertainment, games, music, books, mall, studies and programs within our Christian community below ...
BECOME A MEMBER
PARTNERS IN PRAYER
MY C-O-O-L SPACE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
We hope you are enjoying our Bible Activities Forum with Bible activities for adults. If after looking through the Christianity Oasis community, you find our Ministry to be worthy and would like to make a Love Offering as to assure the Light of Hope continues to shine for the lost and hurting souls as well as providing a safe and enjoyable Christian sanctuary for yourself and fellow Christians ...
Please choose to make a one time love offering securely by way of Paypal, credit card or debit card by clicking on the "Donate" button below.
If you prefer to pay by check or other source;Please contact us at: Webservant@ChristianityOasis.com May God bless you abundantly for